Enjoy life again! Dental implants allow you to eat all those delicious foods that are difficult to chew. Dental implants allow you to show the world how you feel without concern about your teeth. Dental implants allow you to talk and laugh without the fear of dentures becoming loose or falling out. A common condition, tooth loss affects over 125 million Americans. Sadly, the difficulties associated with this condition are also common. For many people, the lack of self-esteem associated with missing teeth is socially crippling. These people often avoid social gatherings that center around food, which may be difficult to eat. You need not live with the embarrassment of missing teeth any longer. The answer may be Tooth Replacement Therapy.
If you or someone you know are experiencing any of the following difficulties, you should consider Tooth Replacement Therapy:
- The loss of one or more teeth;
- Impending loss of a bridge when a tooth fails;
- Lack of confidence when speaking or smiling;
- Difficulty chewing certain foods;
- Loose denture or partial denture.
A dental implant is a substitute or replacement tooth root that provides a stable foundation for a replacement tooth. The implant is firmly anchored into the jawbone through osseointegration, a natural process where the bone and implant become integrated, providing as much stability as natural teeth. This state of the art technology makes it possible to provide replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth.
Tooth replacement therapy has enhanced the quality of life for hundreds of thousands of people, providing them with tremendous benefits, including:
- Improved health with the ability to chew a wider variety of good foods;
- A mouth restored as closely as possible to its natural state;
- Increased comfort through elimination of loose fitting partials or dentures;
- A more natural smile that you will be proud to show off;
- Renewed sense of self confidence.